HYPERION DIABETIC HYGIENE SPRAY 100 PACK
DIABETIC FOOTWEAR INFECTION CONTROL
KILLS 99.99% OF ALL MICROORGANISMS, BACTERIA, FUNGI (INCLUDING SPORE FORMING FUNGI) AND VIRUSES WHICH MAY CAUSE FOOT INFECTIONS IN DIABETICS
"Why put clean treated feet back into infected shoes?"
GENERAL DIRECTIONS FOR USE IN SHOES:
1. Remove the insole if possible
2. Turn shoe upside down
3. Spray as far into the shoe as possible
4. Do not spray on the outside of the shoe
5. Spray all internal shoe surfaces until damp
6. Spray both surfaces of the insole and replace it inside the shoe
7. Allow shoe to dry before wearing
Laboratory tests indicate that Hyperion D is three times more efficient than household bleach and has been successfully tested against bacteria, fungi and viruses in a wide range of conditions.
THE MAIN INGREDIENTS IN HYPERION D HAVE BEEN NHS APPROVED FOR USE IN HOSPITAL DISINFECTION